Who we are:
The Prognosis team is made up of healthcare industry veterans who are passionate about providing solutions that enable organizations to leverage data to improve the health and well-being of patients. We are looking for experienced professionals to join our growing team.
Who is right for Prognosis?
- Are you comfortable with uncertainty?
- Can you communicate effectively by all channels (i.e. email, phone, text, Slack)?
- Do you speak up and ask questions to ensure an understanding of issues?
- Are you forward thinking? Do you anticipate problems and take action to avoid them before they happen?
- Do you have a strong sense of ownership of both your work and the business?
- Are you collaborative and transparent? Do you make sure that information is shared with the right people at the right time?
- Are you able to maintain high standards for quality, while not letting perfection be the enemy of the good?
- Do you have a customer service mentality when dealing with people both inside and outside the company?
- Are you inquisitive? Do you "turn over every rock" in search of new insights?
If you answer “Yes” to the above questions you may be a fit for our team! Please check out the open positions below.
Prognosis Data is hiring full time staff to develop SQL software to extract, transform and load medical records. Expert level SQL required. Experience with ETL programs like Pentaho, DataStage, Informatica, and SSIS very important. Experience in health care, especially an understanding of billing codes like ICD10, medication codes, and labs, a major plus. And if you happen to know i2b2, you probably know who we are - and we would like to hear from you.
Prognosis Data is hiring an administrator to assist with day-to-day operations, including managing calendars, planning travel and events, and managing expenses. Prior experience a must - we do not have time to train - but the position is full time and can be remote for the right candidate. Expertise with Outlook calendars a must, Slack a plus.
Prognosis Data is hiring a Sales Engineer who can perform demonstrations of our software as well as open source programs like i2b2, tranSMART, Atlas, and others. Experience in the health care industry extremely important. Ability to create demonstrations by creating data is essential.
Business Systems Analyst
Prognosis is hiring a Business Systems Analyst to help define and document deliverables for client engagements. The Analyst work with the Prognosis technical team and stakeholders at client sites to understand the business and technical requirements that need to be implemented. They will create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications and effectively communicate specifications to the Technical Analyst and development team. They will deliver elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules or other detailed specifications and create documentation to support the engagement (i.e. process flow diagrams, technical requirements and customer facing documentation). Other key tasks include facilitating design sessions to define solutions, understanding how to test data assets, and writing and executing test cases to validate data in various environments for both QA and user acceptance testing. Experience in the healthcare industry is a major plus.